Sunday, June 21, 2009

Truck Drivers and their life - A day with them in queue!!!

It was hot and humid day...sun was firing the heat bullets... and we were sweating a lot!!!
This was second time I was in queue at Baddi Barrier with my manager for shipment registration,
My manager was excited to see that we will get rid of formalities very soon.... But he was new comer here :) since I told him that it will take more than 2 hour here... but he was looking ethusiastic ... I let him to do the work of his own.. and soon he was back and given an intense look to me... and told... "khaday ho jao line mein!!!!"
I was already in queue.. and manager was bit o relaxed and he told me that he will stand in queue.... In between, I may tell you about other queue members at that time.... all were truck drivers... you may get the impression from their faces, how tired they are!!!! but the good thing about them... is that all truck drivers have good sense of humor.. they all were passing their time by cracking jokes... and I also was enjoying.... one of truck driver have strange outlook... his one eye was damaged completely... and he was most funny with his talks..
But suddenly something happened , environment was suddenly got heated... I was looking for the reason... all queue members started shouting loudly... since few other guys entered the queue without getting in queue... and this was not amusing and accepted by other guys.... they were almost ready to beat them....
Somehow those "intruders" were pushed by the mob... :) My manager was really in stress... that what was going on... It took about 3 hours for, our form processing.... and it wasn't finished... we had some problems in form processing so after 30 minutes we were out from that place....
My manager was looking relaxed.. he told he was not expecting this thing ....
anyways as we were moving other queue members were waving hands in air.... and I was doing the same... what I got that day... few more friends... Most of us ... usually think that it is easy to have truck driver, and others see them with bad perspective... but I have respect for them.... they are true hardworking guys.. they drive 24 hours and after that they need to stand in the long queues at barriers... but they never loose their sense of humor.... amazing!!!!
I think we can learn a lot from them.. at both professional level and personal level.. how to maintain the enthusiasm after all stressful work.....



2 comments:

  1. good one buddy! truck drivers indeed know to entertain themselves after a stressful day. wish i could do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haan Gaytri.. kash mujh mein bhee humour level itna hee hotaa...

    ReplyDelete

Secret of Universe

  Secret our universe... 10 Directions, 26 dimensions 18 Directions, No Dimension can exist 36 Dimensions, no direction can exist.. I dont h...