Tuesday, April 3, 2018

It was me!!

Alone I sat, lost in thought profound,
Much I'd gained, or so I found,
Yet a hollow shadow did appear,
A reflection of myself, once near.

Shocked and awed, my heart did race,
No longer could I find my place,
A shadow, a whisper, a lingering dread,
I sought to peer inside my head.

Within my depths, a world revealed,
Its secrets, pain, and beauty concealed,
A window to my soul did gleam,
A paradox both sad and serene.

I was, I wasn't - a duality,
A union of worlds, in synchrony,
The essence of me, the universe aligns,
In every moment, as space and time entwines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secret of Universe

  Secret our universe... 10 Directions, 26 dimensions 18 Directions, No Dimension can exist 36 Dimensions, no direction can exist.. I dont h...